Subscribe:

Tuesday, February 21, 2012

Floors Disappearing Swimming Pool

Floors Disappearing Swimming Pool




There’s one reason I don’t have a hypothetical swimming pool in my apartment, and it’s this: it would take up all the room I need for my hypothetical badminton court. Hydro Floors has solved my hypothetical problem IRL with a swimming pool that completely disappears, giving you a solid floor to work with when you want one. The swimming pool (water and all) is still there, there’s just a floor (which is sometimes the floor of the swimming pool) on top of it. In addition to providing space for your badminton court, this also cuts down on heating costs by keeping the water insulated when you’re not in it. 
Source:http://www.ohgizmo.com/2010/03/04/hydro-floors-disappearing-swimming-pool/
siege auto
 
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...